Situated in Marina Bay, the heart of Singapore’s business, entertainment and shopping districts, Pan Pacific Singapore is the perfect base from which to discover the best that this city has to offer.
Only a 20-minute drive from Changi Airport, the Pan Pacific Singapore hotel is connected via skybridge to Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, and moments away from The Sands Exhibition and Convention Centre. Popular attractions such as Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay and part of the Formula One racing circuit are also within walking distance.
Historical landmarks, including the Padang, the Cenotaph and the commemorative landing site of Sir Stamford Raffles are situated in the vicinity of the hotel. At night, there is no shortage of things to see, do, and experience, with Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, and Robertson Walk lighting up the local landscape.Get Direction
- 7 Raffles Boulevard,
- Take East Coast Parkway (ECP) towards the City and Jurong.
- Exit at Rochor Road on the left.
- Keep left on Rochor Road and immediately turn left to Temasek Boulevard.
- Drive past the fountain and continue along Temasek Boulevard.
- Turn left at the T-junction to Raffles Boulevard.
- Pan Pacific Singapore is on the immediate left.
- Promenade Station (Circle Line)
- Esplanade Station (Circle Line)
- City Hall Station (interchange for the North-South and East-West Lines)