Canuck Place Suite
Book and stay for a good cause
Support Canuck Place Children's Hospice
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has a suite called the Canuck Place Suite (formerly the Claire Newell Suite). Each year, 10% of all room revenue generated from guests stays in this suite is designated to Canuck Place Children's Hospice, a pediatric palliative care provider for children with life-threatening illnesses.Included in this package
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre will, each year, donate 10% of all room revenue generated from guests stays in this suite to Canuck Place Children's Hospice, a pediatric palliative care provider for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Canuck Place Suite Features:
- Gourmet kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Dining table comfortably seats six
- Over-sized terrace with mountain views
- Master bedroom with ensuite and gas fireplace
- In-suite washer/dryer
Complimentary Pan Pacific Perks:
- Daily breakfast in the Pacific Bistro
- Slope-side valet ski/snowboard storage
- High-speed wireless Internet and local calls
- In-resort shuttle
- No resort fees for pool, whirlpools, sauna and fitness area
Did you know? From airport transfers, adventure activities, dinner reservations and grocery shopping, we can assist with all your Whistler vacation needs. Please speak to our Service One team at 1-888-966-5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange these details in advance of your arrival to ensure availability during peak times.Terms and conditions
- Winter / Summer cancellation and deposit policy applies as appropriate.
- The Hotel reserves the right to terminate or amend promotional details without prior notice.
- Rates are subject to prevailing government taxes.
- Rates quoted are subject to availability, some restrictions, black out dates and minimum stays may apply.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy. Extra adult charges apply.
- NOT to be combined with any other packages or promotions.
- Must be booked and guaranteed with a valid credit card.